G Series Indicators
Specially designed for the automobile industry, Gramton’s Advanced Counting Weighing Scale with G series indicators are just what the experts ordered. And what you will, too! Loaded with next-gen technology features, its highly accurate and digital part counting, helps track incoming and outgoing parts. Its performance is ideal for a wide range of items, from ultra-light components to the largest manufactured parts with a variety of capacities.
- Three separate displays for Weight, Counts and Unit Weight
- Precise Overload protection for safe weighing
- Real Time Date Capture
- Piece counting accumulation/ Recall
- 9 Operator Log in with password
- 99 Label Design
- 9999 PLU Record
- 3 Layer HD Resistive Touch screen Display
- Optional Wifi facility for Data Transfer
- 2 USB Ports, 2 Serial Communication Ports and 1 LAN Port
- Data Search and Recall Facility
- 1 lakh transactions that can be saved by FIFO
- On-screen check weighing and check counting facility
- Get Reports In Excel, .CSV format Anytime and Anywhere
- Export Weighing Data via USB Pen drive, LAN, Wifi IP Address
- Stock Inventory, traceability and FIFO
- Accurate Weighing Report by Avoiding Human Error
- Standalone ABS Body Device with No PC Requirement
- ERP/ SAP Integration
- Calibration Reminder Facility
- Free PC end software – Multiple Label Generation with Barcode
- Direct Label receipt printing option with company details, date/ time, product name, unit and total weight, number of pieces and other user details
- Linux Operating System
- Wi-Fi /LAN Facility
- Fully SS Enclosure
- ARM CORTEX A9 processor based design
- Resistive Type Touch Operating System
- 10 Inch Touch Screen HD LCD
- 1 GB RAM, up to 9k *PLU storage and 400k * Records Storage
- Different methods ofcommunications:RS232(2nos.),Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB Host for keyboard /Mouse/Scanner interface.
- Three ranges and selectable basic unit such as kg, g, lb, oz, tj, gj.
- All options are controlled from menu. No spec list provided and easy to operate.
- Customized software designs is possible on case to case basis.
Accuracy: Counting scales provide highly accurate results, ensuring precise counts of items. They eliminate the need for manual counting, which can be time-consuming and prone to errors. The scale uses weight-based counting algorithms to determine the quantity based on the weight of a sample, resulting in greater accuracy.
Time-saving: Counting scales significantly reduce the time required for counting large quantities of items. Instead of individually counting each item, the scale can quickly and automatically calculate the total quantity based on the weight of a sample. This saves valuable time and allows employees to focus on other tasks.
Efficiency: By automating the counting process, counting scales improve overall operational efficiency. They eliminate the need for manual data entry, reduce human error, and streamline the inventory management process. This efficiency translates into cost savings and increased productivity.
Increased Productivity: Counting scales enable employees to count items more quickly and accurately, resulting in improved productivity. With the time saved, employees can allocate their efforts to more value-added tasks, contributing to increased output and efficiency.
Inventory Control: Counting scales provide accurate and real-time data on inventory quantities. This helps businesses maintain optimal stock levels, prevent stockouts or overstocking, and efficiently manage inventory replenishment. Accurate inventory counts also aid in accurate financial reporting and better decision-making.
Traceability: Counting scales can track the count history of items, allowing for traceability and auditability. This feature is particularly useful in industries where item tracking is critical, such as pharmaceuticals, electronics, or automotive manufacturing. The scale’s data can be used to verify the accuracy of inventory records and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Error Reduction: Manual counting is prone to errors, leading to inaccurate inventory records, misplaced stock, and customer dissatisfaction. Counting scales eliminate human errors associated with manual counting, such as miscounts or misplacements. This helps businesses maintain accurate inventory data, avoid costly mistakes, and provide better customer service.
Cost Savings: Accurate counting and inventory control provided by counting scales can lead to cost savings in multiple ways. By avoiding stockouts, businesses can prevent lost sales opportunities. On the other hand, avoiding overstocking helps minimize carrying costs, such as storage, insurance, and handling expenses. The ability to optimize inventory levels based on accurate counts can result in significant cost savings over time.
Data Integration: Many counting scales offer connectivity options, allowing them to integrate with other systems or software applications. This facilitates seamless data transfer, automates inventory management processes, and enables real-time reporting and analysis. Integration with inventory management or ERP systems provides a holistic view of inventory and enhances overall business operations.