Precision Laboratory Weights Sets & Weights
Used for calibrating high precision top loading balances with a readability as low as 0.01 g to 0.001 g. Class F1 weights can also be used to calibrate Class F2 weights
Used for calibrating semi analytical balances & for student use. Class F2 Wights can also be used to calibrate weighing instruments for important commercial transaction like gold & precious stones. Class F2 weights can also be used to calibrate Class M1 weights We provide Stainless Steel Laboratory Weights Sets & Weights in Accuracy Class of OIML R 111-1 Edition 2004(E): F1 & F2 Capacity Range from 1 mg to 50 kg
OIML R 111-1 Edition 2004(E)
- 50kg to 20g–Two Pieces having screw type Adjusting cavity
- 10 g to 1 g – Solid Single Piece
- 50 kg to 50 mg – Stainless Steel
- 20 mg to 1 mg – Aluminium
- 50 kg & 20 kg – Cylindrical Handle Weights
- 20 kg to 1 g – Cylindrical Knob Weights
- 500-50-5 mg – Pentagon Leaf Weights
- 200-20-2 mg – Square Leaf Weights
- 100-10-1 mg – Triangle Leaf Weights
Weights Sets are supplies in Fine Polished Steam Beach Handmade Strong Wooden Cases line with velvet along with the matching accessories like forceps for lifting the fractional & smaller weights, brushes & Piece of Chamois Leather for cleaning the weights, gloves for not to touch weights with naked hands. Individual Weights are supplied in Fine Polished Steam Beach Handmade Strong Wooden Cases line with velvet.
Handling all of these weights with naked hands are prohibited.